Woman-Owned Small Business
Brockington and Associates, Inc. is a woman-owned small business, 100% owned and operated by Sally Brockington. We are certified through the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and participate in the Woman-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program (WOSB) as a registered Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We are also certified by the National Woman Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC) as both a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and an EDWOSB. In addition, we are certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) through the Department of Transportation in our home state of Georgia, as well as various other state DOTs.
Brockington and Associates, Inc. is recognized as a small business under the following Federal NAICS Codes:
- 519120 Libraries and Archives
- 512110 Motion Picture and Video Production
- 541310 Architectural Services
- 541320 Landscape Architectural Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541350 Building Inspection Services
- 541360 Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
- 541370 Surveying and Mapping Services (except Geophysical)
- 541410 Interior Design Services
- 541490 Other Specialized Design Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541720 Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 711510 Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers
- 712110 Museums
- 712120 Historical Sites
- 712130 Zoos and Botanical Gardens
- 712190 Nature Parks and Other Similar Institutions
- 812220 Cemeteries and Crematories
For more information on our corporate status, please visit our SBA profile.
For more information on the Woman-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting Program, please visit http://www.sba.gov/content/contracting-opportunities-women-owned-small-businesses.
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) is the premier acquisition program for the U.S. federal government. The GSA Schedule Program supplies federal purchasers with cost-effective high-quality products and services from commercial vendors.
Brockington and Associates, Inc. holds a contract with GSA, and is a schedule holder under Schedule 899-1, Environmental Planning Services & Documentation. Our GSA Schedule allows us to offer fixed, discounted prices to our government customers. For more information on doing business with Brockington and Associates through our GSA Schedule, please visit our company profile at GSA Advantage!
Contract Number: GS-10F-0145U
GSA Schedule: 899-1, Environmental Planning Services & Documentation.
Brockington is prequalified with the following State Departments of Transportation:
- Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT)
- Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
- Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT)
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC)
- North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT)
- Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT)
- Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT)